Youth Remington 700ML

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Put a new Boyds Prairie Hunter Black Jack stock on my daughter's 700ML. I went with the shortest LOP possible that still allowed the 1" Pachmayr recoil pad to be installed. I had to try out the Deer Themed engraving, Boyds did a nice job on it. I installed aluminum pillars and bedded the action.
No plan on installing a ramrod, I'm going to turn the old ramrod into a 2 or 3 piece carry in the pack rod; also not putting the sights back on.
Weighs 8lbs 10oz

I still need to shoot it, hopefully the range dries out soon. If it doesn't shoot any better with the new stock, its going to get a new 45 PacNor barrel :D

IMG_8743_zpsgv7uzr0b.jpg

IMG_8744_zpscunbstu5.jpg

IMG_8745_zpsveeuxmcr.jpg

Looks good. :yeah: Bet she will be happy with that. That engraving is different, I like it. 8)

That is absolutely stunning! Going to show this to my girls tomorrow.

Very nice indeed. I like the hoof prints on the stock..

I wish my daughter's were into hunting. I would buy one of those in a heartbeat for them! :D

Never say never. I have 3 daughters also. The youngest has hunted for about 7 years and 10 deer, the oldest went last year. I never really encouraged or discouraged them but things change sometime.

Never say never. I have 3 daughters also. The youngest has hunted for about 7 years and 10 deer, the oldest went last year. I never really encouraged or discouraged them but things change sometime.

Latest posts

Back