Vortex and Vets

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

52Bore

Reaction score
I heard at Friendship last month that Veterans (servicemen and law enforcement) received a 40% discount. Need a DD214 or other appropriate documentation. Word was you needed to call directly.
My father served for nearly a quarter century and a Veteran of both Korea and Vietnam, but he's gone so someone else out there will have to fill us in on how this all works...

The program is through GovX, just Google that and sign in, it's for Law enforcement/Firefighters and gov/fed workers also, it's pretty easy you save on not just vortex optics but a long list of other brands, I just found that out two days ago, and signed my self up good luck

I'll have to check them out when I get my new id my old one is to wore out to read at all.thanks for the info!

Also if you are a Certified Hunter Education Instructor you also get the discount. Vortex has grown so much they are building a new state of the art facility in Mount Horbe ( spelling ) may be wrong, some of the best people I have ever dealt with. :yeah: :yeah:

It's a good discount and they are great to work with. I did my purchase through email w/ my govt email. But I would imagine they would be as easy to deal by phone. Every email I sent was replied to within 30 minutes. They also threw in a t-shirt.

They also have a reference program, where if someone puts you down as a reference on their purchase, you get an extra 5% off your next purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back