versatile .50 mold

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
502-500-SWC_-PB-_500_gr_Sketch.Jpg

Any interest in a versatile .50 mold? It will be a nose pour, comes with flat, and hollow pins to go anywhere from ~500 grains on down to ~309.
Should be .502. with pins to cast 6 different bullets.
502-500-SWC (PB)
502-470-SWC (HB)
502-420-SWC (PB)
502-390-SWC (HB)
502-339-SWC (PB)
502-309-SWC (HB)

2 or 4 cavity molds. I have a few of their molds, and its all quality stuff.

Heres a link to the moldmakers forum, with the info for a group buy http://noebulletmolds.com/smf/index.php/topic,1654.0.html

Squeezer, the 500 and 470gr looks like a great design and should be able to handle anything in North America without any problems. Especially if you like shooting 50cal Magnums!! LOL. Private joke amongst us .451 White shooters.

yep, I seem to have migrated away from my Whites. I think Its the bolt action thing. I haven't shot a slam fire or even a break open in a few years now. (outside small caliber)

Squeeze said:
yep, I seem to have migrated away from my Whites. I think Its the bolt action thing. I haven't shot a slam fire or even a break open in a few years now. (outside small caliber)
You need to find yourself a tbolt then :) :)

Squeeze said:

If you have a .451 M97 that you ever want to sell keep me in mind.

Squeeze:
Is your bore 0.502", OK, otherwise I would not make all the bands 0.502".
I'd make the bands bore diameter, then the last band at the ojive a thou or two oversize.
Look forward to your photos of he completed bullet.

Back