Cooper lightweight?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

03mossy

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Back a few months ago in one of the cooper threads someone had mentioned the possibility of an ultralight version. Any updates if this is true or not?

03mossy said:
Back a few months ago in one of the cooper threads someone had mentioned the possibility of an ultralight version. Any updates if this is true or not?

There has been a discussion of the possibility of a light weight copper OK - Cooper but I do not think has had time to pursue that as of yet.

I am tired been at my granddaughters softball Tourney all weekend! and I am OLD! and feel it!

:poke:
sabotloader said:
03mossy said:

There has been a discussion of the possibility of a light weight copper but I do not think has had time to pursue that as of yet.

Copper is light weight coach

Grouse said:
:poke:
sabotloader said:
03mossy said:

There has been a discussion of the possibility of a light weight copper but I do not think has had time to pursue that as of yet.

Copper is light weight coach

You mean copper isn't lightweight chief.

Back