First rounds since May

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENCORE50A

Long Range Shooter
Supporting member
Reaction score
Nice day and the wind was in the right direction for shooting on my 100yd range. Short of shooting a few rounds with the "new to me" Seneca .36cal, I haven't shot a round since the May in-line match.

Slightly rusty.........

Once per 6 months is not great, but your probably better than the majority of ML out there.
You would have killed the deer..

Should have added your lack of shooting since may is also more than the majority of ML out there. (not those on this site)

I shot a 3 round cloverleaf at 50 yards today and I was happy.

That's good shooting at 100 yards.

52Bore said:
Should have added your lack of shooting since may is also more than the majority of ML out there. (not those on this site)

I must be getting older :wink: Just a lot going on this summer so I didn't shoot like I normally do. As you can see, I certainly pulled one round. I guess I spent to much time running around riding the Slingshot. Now that its put up for the season, I need to get to the range for some long range practice. Evidently I'm going to need a lot of it for this next spring.....

Back