Warranty turn around times?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All is well. They got it fixed up and are shipping it back. Can't wait to play with this gun now that the issues are fixed.

WV Hunter said:
Good to hear. :yeah:
What was the issue?

I had bought a new unfired Knight Mountaineer. One of the special run of 1-20" twist .45's. I wanted one when they were offered but could not get the funds together in time. When one popped up in the classifieds I bought it. The one and only range session I had with it showed great accuracy potential but the amount of blow by was insane! I only fired 11 shots and the entire action was a black mess. The stock next to where the primers sits was even burnt. I litterally felt gases on my face when I pulled the trigger. Every primer also stuck to where I had to remove the bolt and use a pliers. When I spoke with Knight yesterday they assure me it is all fixed up and ready to shoot I still am a bit dumbfounded that a rifle could even get out of the factory with that much headspace issues but let's hope it's all good to go now.

My Mountaineer arrived safely back on my porch yesterday. Should have time this weekend to test it out.

Re: RE: Re: Warranty turn around times?

03mossy said:
My Mountaineer arrived safely back on my porch yesterday. Should have time this weekend to test it out.
Anxiously waiting on your honest report. HC.

Sent from my ME301T using Tapatalk

We are still waiting on the range report?

herschel conyers said:

My honey do list is kicking my but right now. Not enough hours in a day. Hopefully next weekend.

03mossy said:
herschel conyers said:

My honey do list is kicking my but right now. Not enough hours in a day. Hopefully next weekend.
I know how that goes. If momma ain't happy nobody's happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What was that old saying.. The man is the head of the household, but the woman is the neck. And the neck can turn the head any way it chooses. :wink:

Latest posts

Back