CVA Accura PR load

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wondering if you're still on site with MM. If so, do you mind sharing what load combos are working for you? I've been hunting with centerfires for over 50 years. Bought an Accura PR from the same place and took it to the range for the first time this week. I have a lot to learn but mine is a slick, smooth shooting son-of-a-gun.

I have a stainless barrel Accura v2 and have been using the green crush rib sabots with a 300 grain, .44 caliber XTP over 77 weighed grains of 209 powder for several years. Very accurate with this load.

I have a stainless barrel Accura v2 and have been using the green crush rib sabots with a 300 grain, .44 caliber XTP over 77 weighed grains of 209 powder for several years. Very accurate with this load.
Thanks. This will give me something to try in a couple of weeks once I finish checking the TEZ’s and the SST’s.

Sorry I missed this. I use Hornady 250 gr SST with MMP 3 petal EZ sabot, over 100 gr BH209, with CCI 209m primer. Will shoot 1" groups all day long.

Latest posts

Back