Vortex Diamondback HP

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
should work goo. you can't beat their service either. no question ask

I've heard they have a really good warranty. That is definitely a plus.

Military and other law enforcement received 40% off from Vortex.
I have a Viper and a Crossfire II riflescope on 2 ML, + a Diamondback spotting scope - all nice stiff and worth the $.
One thing I've noticed, they seem to change models/options often - so if you like something; don't wait.

You cant beat vortex stuff for the money.

Eds gun shop in north Carolina is hard to beat on vortex prices. Ask for carlos

Buddy of mine, superkirby on here, recently put one on his knight. I looked it over while we were mounting it and was thoroughly impressed. Crystal clear glass and felt really well built. It would be a good choice for your Omega.

Thanks for the comments guys. I think I going to bite the bullet and give one a try.

Yep, I have one on my 1-20 twist Mountaineer. I bought the 4-16x with dead hold reticle. Look around, you can find them a lot cheaper. I qualified for the law enforcement discount but found it even cheaper from an optics dealer on ebay. It's by far the nicest scope I've ever had and am real happy with it. 03Mossy has a lot more experience in quality optics than I do and he seemed pretty impressed with it when we mounted it, so I figure it must be ok. This is my first time using a scope on a muzzleloader in a long time but I'm real happy with it.

I have the Diamondback HP scope and really like it. It is on an Accura MR. I would buy another...

They are superb optics within their price range, and IMO you would need to spend a lot more to obtain a meaningful increase in performance.

I have two Diamondback HP scopes, and onevus on my Accura MR.

I have 3 diamondback scopes. I have the regular diamondback 3-9 on my muzzleloader and a 7mm-08, and the hp4-16 on a 270. Also have vortex binoculars. Great products and people to deal with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back