Boyd's gun stocks

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zerodur

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Boyd's gun stocks for a thompson omega are made identical to the factory stock with a cutout for the ram-rod

I have a Boyd's left hand thumbhole stock that fits my Omega perfectly. The ramrod channel and everything else is perfect. The barrel even "floats" in the stock.

(I have this stock and gun for sale if anyone is interested in a really nice Omega. It comes with the Boyd's stock and a black synthetic RH stock.)

Re: RE: Re: Boyd's gun stocks

Gramps said:
I have a Boyd's left hand thumbhole stock that fits my Omega perfectly. The ramrod channel and everything else is perfect. The barrel even "floats" in the stock.

(I have this stock and gun for sale if anyone is interested in a really nice Omega. It comes with the Boyd's stock and a black synthetic RH stock.)
Welcome to the group Gramps, you should list your rifle in the classifieds section.

Sent from my ME301T using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: Boyd's gun stocks

herschel conyers said:
Gramps said:

Welcome to the group Gramps, you should list your rifle in the classifieds section.

Maybe not enough posts?

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Boyd's gun stocks

QuinnTheEskimo said:
herschel conyers said:
Gramps said:

Maybe not enough posts?
Your right, I forgot the rule of 25 posts.

Latest posts

Back