Anyone who can rework White breech plug.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ive got a #11 breech plug for my .451 White that I would like to have made into a musket cap compatible plug are there any members who can do this.. reason being wanting to shoot 777 and I have almost 800 musket caps which will last me a long long time.
Even better is their anyone who will make a new custom breech plug for Whites.

that's a heck of a good idea.. can you tell me where you got tubing, size etc.. have you done any extensive shooting.. really doesn't matter though as it would be easily replaceable.. thanks!!

flounder said:
http://www.modernmuzzleloader.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=16053&p=125281&hilit=musket#p125281

Got mine at the hardware store, I think it's 3/16" inside diameter. It's like what they use in an aquarium.

yeah I found some aquarium tubing in my gun/archery room from another project and took dremel tool and tapered the end a bit and slid over the nipple, fired it 10 times in a row perfect ignition every time, it was blowing leaves off the ground a couple feet away so seems to be working right. Good thing is my #11 caps fit on it also and work fine.. plastic on tubing was getting a little raggedy looking after 11 shots but musket caps was still fitting on it tight..

Good solution but in the end I would really like to have my plug modified or just have another plug made altogether if anyone can do it..

Steve Brown goes on crazy excursions, so you may be waiting awhile .

Jeff Fisk is your best bet for getting something like that done . Jeff Tries hard to please his customers.

Back