Hornady XTP

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twild

Reaction score
I'm probably not looking in all the right places, but does anyone know where I can get my hands on some? 10mm 200gr everywhere I've looked they are out of stock. Thanks

Thanks, boy they are proud of there shipping.I'm going to keep looking for a bit til I get nervous. Just looking to get one box for now to see if my gun will even like them. I've been to Cabelas and BP here in town and they never have them always 180gr.

twild said:
Thanks, boy they are proud of there shipping.I'm going to keep looking for a bit til I get nervous. Just looking to get one box for now to see if my gun will even like them. I've been to Cabelas and BP here in town and they never have them always 180gr.

The problem is that you only want one box, the shipping is a flat $9.95 and would be the same for 10 or 20 boxes.

All online orders are charged a flat rate $9.95 for shipping and handling for standard ground shipment if paid by credit card. Orders are shipped via UPS, FedEX, or USPS depending on size and value.

I can ship atleast 300 40cal bullets in a USPS Priority Mail small flat rate box for around $7.15 and a business pays less for the exact same service. That also includes $50 in insurance and 3 days. I have them send me the boxes for free in 10 packs.

Latest posts

Back