It's all fun and games until your ML falls off the truck.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOL-INVICTUS

Reaction score
My first year stainless black composite TC Omega with Bushnell Elite 3200 3-9 has been a fantastic combo and very rugged. It has taken more deer than I can remember including some giants at distances from 167 yards to less than 3 ft.

On opening day after dropping another buck in its tracks at about 15 yards I headed back to the truck and put my rifle next to its case on the 4 wheeler in the bed. When I was getting ready to set the ramps I needed to move the truck because of a ditch. So I hop in the truck and drive down the road a bit and then into one my parking areas.

When I get out of the truck and set the ramps and climb up in the bed I realize that my rifle isnt there. It get a sick feeling in my stomach and run back to the road and there lying in the rocks is my rifle.

I break it down, clean and inspect everything it looks good. I headed to the range today with temps around 32 degrees and aweful gusting winds left to right from 0 to 22mph. Fire 4 shots and feel a huge sense of relief, despite the gusting wind stringing things to the right, everything is on the money.

Everyone has their favorite brands but this rifle will only leave from my cold dead hamds!
84b22cc910cf0298bbdbd78e73482e2f.jpg
b8fa300e035ae05ac9496316cf3e28ec.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

TC may, or may not, be my favorite brand; can't really say, don't know, don't think so. One thing sure, the Omega, without doubt, is my favorite rifle.

Wow glad the gun and scope are ok. Like others have said I love my Omega. I'm really having fun with my Knight right now and also enjoy my White. But if it came down to it the Omega would be the one I'd keep. Simple and just flat out kills.

I love my omegas, of 4 that I have not one rifle do I question on its accuracy and reliability

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know it's kind of crazy . I have all kinds of different muzzleloaders . Customs, Encores ,Knights ,CVAs, Savages ect.. I love them all but my favorite design is the TC Omega . Its just such a simple disign that has been around for a long time but still is very efficient . Very cool concept for a muzzleloader .

Latest posts

Back