Knight Disc Extremes .52 arrived

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well both guns made it here today even though when I called Fed Ex this morning they told me they wouldn't be delivered until Monday when tracking showed them on truck for delivery but still said Monday delivery???.. lucky I stayed home instead of leaving like I planned to after talking to them..
Does Knight no longer included scope mounts with their guns, all the new ones that I bought in the past came with mounts, granted that's been yrs ago since I've bought any new ones but would think for the money you normally pay for them you would get mounts..
Anyway guns made it here in great shape.

I never got a set with any of them I got that was new. Good to here they made it so fast. :yeah:

When I got them was back when the Predator MK-85 first came out, back then I owned probably 8-10 different new Knights and they all had bases with them when purchased new, since that time I've only bought used Knights.

ShawnT said:
I never got a set with any of them I got that was new. Good to here they made it so fast. :yeah:

I bought My first MK-95 in Late 1997 New and it never came with any mounts. My MK-85 .54 and KRB7 were bought though GB but were new in box with all the other goodies just no mounts.

Mine were bought before that more like 92-95 , it was when Galyans Sporting Goods was still in business here in Indiana, never had to buy mounts for any of the new ones at least that's what my feeble memory remembers. :D

ShawnT said:
I bought My first MK-95 in Late 1997 New and it never came with any mounts. My MK-85 .54 and KRB7 were bought though GB but were new in box with all the other goodies just no mounts.

I bought a new extreme in 2009, no mounts, and a new mountaineer in 2015, no mounts. By the way I loved shopping at Galyans too, sad to see them out of business.

Sent from my ME301T using Tapatalk

Id like to have all the money back I spent in Galyans from the time I was a kid until they went out of business.. it used to be the place to find anything you wanted regarding hunting/fishing.

herschel conyers said:
I bought a new extreme in 2009, no mounts, and a new mountaineer in 2015, no mounts. By the way I loved shopping at Galyans too, sad to see them out of business.

Sent from my ME301T using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back