knight 32

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fmfdred56

Reaction score
got a guy that wants to sell his knight inline 32 sn#32 emb i think he said.how much yall spose its worth?

A GMB .32!!! :shock: Some guys have all the luck. :mrgreen: I understood they were made by Green Mountain Barrel Company (GMB) not Knight but is a copy of the Knight Disc rifle. I personally never saw one for sale new or otherwise, so have no Idea what it is worth. You may well never see one again, if that really is a GMB 32. I've been looking for a long time myself. I only know of one person that has one and he is a member here. Have you seen any Pictures of it yet?

NIB or Used?

im not interested i recomended he come here to sell give yall a chance at it. he asked about it on Facebook and was told 250-300 bucks

Fmfdred56 said:
im not interested i recomended he come here to sell give yall a chance at it. he asked about it on Facebook and was told 250-300 bucks

If he isn't a member yet he will need 25 posts before being able to list in the Classifieds. You might hook him up with ShawnT and sell it off our site.

maybe we will gain a member i just didnt want to see him get raped for 300 bucks

Just a WAG but I'd say if that gun is in pristine shape it should be worth at least three times what he paid for it.

If hind sight was only 20/20... :roll:

Fmfdred56 said:
Sent you a PM earlier, or at least attempted as I would be interested if you weren't. But, I don't see it shown in my PM? Nor the one from wildcat2 about Oak Ridge...

halloflin said:
Fmfdred56 said:

If he isn't a member yet he will need 25 posts before being able to list in the Classifieds. You might hook him up with ShawnT and sell it off our site.
Yea I would be interested too, and also sent a PM.

:shock: oooh let the bidding wars commence. :wink:

:roll: What I paid just to have a copy made.... The GM is a 48 twist, but its slated at under 7 lbs.

its on the muzzleloader brotherhood page on facebook for all interested parties.

It can’t be sold thru that FB Page, according to their rules. Only gun parts can be sold.

pjsoden said:
It can’t be sold thru that FB Page, according to their rules. Only gun parts can be sold.

Most likely, because FB won't allow any complete firearm sales. However if one can find the post, PM the owner ;)

Simply elegant. One of the most beautiful inlines ever made. I still hate the fact i passed up buying one from GMB when i had the chance.
Complete with Redfield scope bases and a 3-9x 1" diameter trube variable scope aboard, this rig still barely weighs 6 1/2 pounds.

3322402_orig.jpg

7726072_orig.jpg

Why can't a custom builder make one like this using a Knight chassis? Or can they? The key is the weight... Personally, I don't want a .32 that weighs like a .50

I still wish someone would make an affordable .32 I'd buy one. Thought we might have been on to something a while back with the ML.com guy but that idea seems to have disappeared also. I wish knight would make an LK/wolverine model in .32, would be a great little rifle!

WV Hunter said:
Why can't a custom builder make one like this using a Knight chassis? Or can they? The key is the weight... Personally, I don't want a .32 that weighs like a .50

I still wish someone would make an affordable .32 I'd buy one. Thought we might have been on to something a while back with the ML.com guy but that idea seems to have disappeared also. I wish knight would make an LK/wolverine model in .32, would be a great little rifle!

I like the idea of a Knight LK/ Wolverine in 32. I wonder if we got enough people interested that would put money down, if we could make it happen. But the one pictured is a gorgeous rifle.

twild said:
WV Hunter said:

I like the idea of a Knight LK/ Wolverine in 32. I wonder if we got enough people interested that would put money down, if we could make it happen. But the one pictured is a gorgeous rifle.

If memory serves one member did contact Knight, then TC and ended up with Muzzleloader.com that spoke to Traditions. Knight was not interested. Traditions at first seemed interested but lost interest when most of us wanted a .32 with 1 in 30 tw instead of a .36. The Current Folks at Green Mountain may remember making the GMB 32 and GB 54-120, but will tell you they don't have any info on them "If" they made them, at Least that is what I was told when I contacted them about a GMB 54-120 Matte Blue rifle that was on GB a few Months ago. :roll:

Back