BH 209 at Walmart

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GM54-120 said:
Pretty much everybody who offers the .460cal Nitro cards is either out of stock like TOW or they want nearly twice the amount just in shipping. Homie dont play the $11 to ship a $6 item game. When TOW has the $9/1000 piece bags in stock its like $6 to ship it. BA wants almost twice that to ship half as many wads.

I just went to BACO’s Website and acted as if i were gonna place an order for those cards, shipping was 10.39, and i live 24 miles from them. What a JOKE!! I have dumped MANY online shopping carts at checkout over ASTRONOMICAL Shipping rates, This would DEFINITELY be one of them!

Here’s another quick, yet fine example of unreal shipping costs. I just went to the Possibles shop online a few minutes ago to order 2 new 12-28 Treso Nipples for my TC Senecas, they are 5 something a piece, total was 11.39 I believe? I went to checkout and the shipping was 10 bucks? I abandoned my shopping cart

I checked every online listing Circlefly had on their website. BPI has a good price and ok shipping but they don't stock the Nitro Cards in .460. They did have them in .430 which i thought was strange. I guess im just gunna have to bite the bullet and get 1000 when TOW has them back in stock. I didnt really want that many but......

GoexBlackhorn said:
Anyone near Clinton Township Michigan can have my remaining 2/3rds jug of Blackhorn 209 for free.
PM me for specific map instructions.

It appears this Blackhorn 209 giveaway will be this week. Also included for ''Paul'''s belated Christmas Stocking are some 180-200gr bullets, hot 209 primers and Mr. Flintlock Cleaner/lube.
My ML accessories inventory at-home needed to be reduced. Glad to help the needy.

Squeeze
Those are veggie wads. I can get those no problem and have a bunch already. Its the CircleFly Nitro cards .125" thick that can be a pain to get.

Part Number: WAD-460-A
$9/1000 and around $6 to ship...great price for wads if they work
https://www.trackofthewolf.com/List/Item.aspx/171/4

Subtotal: $8.99
Insurance Fee: $0.00
Shipping: $5.95 ground
Sales Tax: $0.00
Order Total: $14.94

Squeeze said:
I usually get them from sagebrush. Just looked and the same ole story $7.50 shipping and a $2.00 handling charge.. in stock though http://www.sageoutfitters.com/catalog/item/7209324/7463753.htm ~$30.00 for 1k. that should last a while
( their .45 cal is listed at .462)

Cabelas used to sell these Sagebrush Vegetable Fiber Gasket Wads under the Cabelas label years back. Sagebrush used to be located in Sidney, NE as well at the time. They were about $5 less in price back then for 1,000 pcs. Now Sagebrush is located in Gurley, NE. They are very good wads, and nicely oversized for a tight seal. .518" for .50 cals, and .462" for the .45 cals. Both in .030" and .060" thick.

Shipping is high, but I couldn't drive to Cabelas and back for that. Not to mention the other items I'd have to buy while I was there. Not many retailers sell the Veggie Wads, and I don't think Cabelas does any longer as well.

GM54-120 said:
Its the CircleFly Nitro cards .125" thick that can be a pain to get.

The ones i see on BA Website say .135, Typo? I will get these tomorrow if they actually have them? I’ve found that the case on a few things recently, Shows in stock but ends up not being. They changed their website around not long ago, I’m not to impressed with it, Nor were the guy’s that work there back when it first changed

Where!!!! Mine has none.

Sent from my ME301T using Tapatalk

herschel conyers said:
Where!!!! Mine has none.

Sent from my ME301T using Tapatalk

Canton, Michigan. Corner of Michigan Ave and Canton Center road.

GM54-120 said:
Pretty sure its just a typo. A little thicker wont bother me anyway if its not.

Set to test these things, they sure look good!

halloflin said:
Why don't you guys start a new topic on vegi wads?

I thought about that before that last post, but that was my last 1, I’ll quit now!

Finally hit paydirt here today. They had 4 bottles at 30.00 apiece.

HA! The Walmart here, doesn't sell anything like that! They barely have ammo..

Checked another Walmart 2 1/2 weeks ago that had 6 bottles for 30.00 apiece. I'm rolling the dice to see if they will drop it further.

Latest posts

Back