32 cal Knight DE - Pink Rocket

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

52Bore

Reaction score
Last parts arrived in the mail.. started project last winter. Just had to assemble quickly to see how it looks.
It's kinda like a DE, with a Little Big Horn stock.
Not sure the 2-7x scope will be on at the end - might need more magnification to see the squirrels head.
Barrel 23" long, weights 8#

Click on the above photo and might rotate..

Squirrel season runs thru the end of Feb.

Attachments

• 32 Pink Muzzle.jpg
    32 Pink Muzzle.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 325
  • 32 Pink 1.jpg
    32 Pink 1.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 325
  • 32 Pink Rt full.jpg
    32 Pink Rt full.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 324
Very nice! Wasn't that a Rice 1 in 30 you used? Are you going to shoot RB on it?

ShawnT said:
Very nice! Wasn't that a Rice 1 in 30 you used? Are you going to shoot RB on it?
Yes & Yes.
When in the white - it did this (June 2016). Obviously, I'm slow!

Attachments

• Pink 32 50.JPG
    Pink 32 50.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 279
Nice! :yeah: Bet it gets even better the more its shot. The Tree rats are in trouble.

That's Swiss 2F? :shock:

Whats the muzzle diameter and barrel length?
I tried some Swiss 3F in my Marathon. Shot good but was more crud than PyroP. Swiss worked much better in my .36 LK. Both of them are #11 though.

That would be fun to squirrel hunt with. I bought me a 22lr barrel for my Tc Contender pistol a couple years ago for tree rats. Tree rats are some of the best practice you can get and they are absolutely everywhere around here.

fiberoptik2313 said:
Why pink-a-flage?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She's 12 and likes Pink Camo..
Unfortunately, she doesn't like the sound of gunfire - I'm hoping to change that!

Here in Jax the Squirrels are barely red squirrel sized. Nowhere near eating size. Would take at least a half dozen just for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back