Ultra-Lite

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a huge fan of Warne maxima rings and bases. Super high quality and very strong. They have a nice QR.
Scope... well I'd personally look at Leupold, Vortex, or Sightron. Something in the 3-9, 2-10 range is what I like. Keep an eye on closeouts, I've picked up a few scopes recently for hundeds of dollars off. :yeah:

So what are you getting? Green is my favorite! :D

WV Hunter said:
I'm a huge fan of Warne maxima rings and bases. Super high quality and very strong. They have a nice QR.
Scope... well I'd personally look at Leupold, Vortex, or Sightron. Something in the 3-9, 2-10 range is what I like. Keep an eye on closeouts, I've picked up a few scopes recently for hundeds of dollars off. :yeah:

Yes on the green. Gun is on it's way to Bestill Creations for BP upgrade. Where would I find Warne rings and bases? I really like Sightron Big Sky SII. Apparently they no longer make the Big Sky 3-9x42

rangerod said:
WV Hunter said:

Yes on the green. Gun is on it's way to Bestill Creations for BP upgrade. Where would I find Warne rings and bases? I really like Sightron Big Sky SII. Apparently they no longer make the Big Sky 3-9x42

Sweet!
I'd look around for sales etc when buying the rings and bases. Optics planet, swfa, cabelas, etc... and heck ebay has some deals often as well. I'm a big sightron fan. The Big Sky is an outstanding scope for sure. Sierra trading post recently had the regular S2 3-9x42 on sale for $109 shipped. I couldn't pass that up so I picked up a couple to have on the shelf! :yeah:

merlyn1977 said:
I run a Leupold VX-3i 3.5-10X40mm on Warne Maxima M826 bases with 201LM rings. It's an awesome combo on the UL.
Thanks a whole bunch on the info. After some research this is what I've decided to go with. :yeah:

Back