Shipping to New Jersey

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperKirby

Reaction score
I have a gentlemen that wants to buy my Mountaineer. Only problem is he lives in NJ. Besides it having to be shipped to an FFl is there anything else I need to know before agreeing for sure?

You may have to have a ffl in your state ship to his ffl in NJ. Check to see if his ffl will receive from an individual in your state (you).

Sent from my ME301T using Tapatalk

Overall nothing too major it doesn’t sound like. He said his ffl will accept from a private individual but once it’s all finalized I’ll call and verify.
Thanks guys!

that's the way mine was done it was shipped to the guys ffl, but before I sent it they sent me some paper work to fill out, looked for it but cant find it to see what it was.

SuperKirby said:
Overall nothing too major it doesn’t sound like. He said his ffl will accept from a private individual but once it’s all finalized I’ll call and verify.
Thanks guys!

Probably thinking of the NJ Certificate or Eligibility. Sort of like the NJ version of the 4473.

Shipping into NJ, yes. Different states different laws. :roll:

http://www.njsp.org/firearms/pdf/sp-634.pdf Print two copies
Thats the forms you need for NJ,i bought a muzzleloader off this site ,easy to do.I think you need a copy of your FFl's license and two copies of the forms and send them to the seller,then they fill out the forms,when the seller ships the guns ,they put the paper work in the box with the guns and ships it to the FFL address.

Latest posts

Back