White Rifles Conicals BCs.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gentlemen (and ladies) being new to this forum I can't reply in the classifieds until I get 25 posts under my belt. I also can't find where to received or send PMs so if you reply about my White rifle for sale please give me some time to get back to you. Thank you

Has anyone chatted with IdahoLewis lately -- I am interested in casting his bullets in.451 for my 1860 Volunteer and in .50 for my White .504?

rob

Has anyone chatted with IdahoLewis lately -- I am interested in casting his bullets in.451 for my 1860 Volunteer and in .50 for my White .504?

rob
Rob I have one of his 45-340i moulds. I shoot them in a couple different MLs. I could send you a few. pretty sure Lewis has left this forum permanently according to what Ive heard

Rob I have one of his 45-340i moulds. I shoot them in a couple different MLs. I could send you a few. pretty sure Lewis has left this forum permanently according to what Ive heard
I need the bullets for my Pedersoli 1860 Volunteer and my Parker Hale Whitworth repo. I am going to cerrosafe the bores. I would appreciate the samples to measure.

rob

I need the bullets for my Pedersoli 1860 Volunteer and my Parker Hale Whitworth repo. I am going to cerrosafe the bores. I would appreciate the samples to measure.

rob
How did you order your mold for sizes.

rob

I went with the catalog size (body diameter of .454) and chose +/- .002/.000. Which tells them that the mold can be exactly the listed measurements or up to .002 larger. So if you want slightly larger than listed diameter you could choose a body diameter of .458 and +/- .001 or +/- .002/.000, for example.

We make jewelry we sell to the tourist trade I know my way around the tip of lower MI. And some of the area in southern YOOPPER.

I cast 495 Gr-500gr .457 bullets in my .451. Outstanding performance! Lyman mould 457121AV.
Nit Wit

I seen a few posts on White rifles now. I had never heard of them before. What is special about them?
Never had the opportunity to shoot one. But happen to live in the same town as the DR. He passed away recently. But his muzzleloaders will go down as some of the best ever made. He was one of the Pioneers of the inlines. I think he was also involved in the old Green River MLs.

Back