ULA Model 20 ML on Gunbroker

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K2KC

Reaction score
Already have mine, so thought I’d pass it along. $1800 starting bid, 5+ days to go.

It is listed in the Bolt action Rifle section, not MZ. Took me a while to find it too.

yeah, looked and that one just doesnt "speak to me". I was also interested in the new cooper .45 offering, But to me, that still looks like its built on a long action.. I'm wanting a new sub caliber build, but at this point, I keep bouncing around between what action to go with. I really wont need full stout loads, and im even fine with a smoker, as it will probably be a Blackhorn gun. A 700, maybe an omega, even a Knight action... even looking at those custom rimfire actions. But thats a pretty big leap to jump in and not have the priming system worked out...

That is what i love about the NULA. The action is the right size for a 209 system and it functions flawlessly too. The 209 seals on the rim of the primer and its EXTREMELY precise. The anvil can not back out of the cup either. This has one negative.....its a primer specific plug. Only CCIs fit mine but im not completely sure ive tried a Fed209A. I know a Win209 will not allow the bolt to close.

The super good seal has another really odd thing going for it....I hardly get any carbon in the flash channel.... Virtually none from a typical range day.

That guys price seems a bit ridiculous, considering that was the last posted price on Melvin's site for one brand new. :roll:

Looks like he’s listed it again with a $1k minimum bid, a reserve, and a buy it now for $1800.

Latest posts

Back