#11 percussion cap to Mag spark

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of places around here only sell the #11 caps by the 1000 and I don't need that many lol. But I was able to find some at my local shop for a good price. I'm using the Winchester magnums. They seem to work fine as long as I get the cap seated on the nipple right it works like a charm. Love my side lock hawken. I actually think I like shooting that more then my inline muzzleloader for some reason. Maybe it's the sentimental value of it. It was my dads when I was a little boy. I was actually there when he purchased it new, it's been shot maybe 20 times since new in 91' and I just got it back up and shooting the other day. I was pretty stoked the first time shooting it. I was always afraid of that gun because my dad hurt his shoulder with it. (He didn't have the ball seated down on the powder all the way) he was new to ml rifles at the time. It felt like Christmas morning for me. Had the whole shooting range to myself. Beautiful thing.

Oh ok nice!! I love cci primers never had a problem with them in my inlines. Always find people asking me for some because they rather use them then they'res lol

Latest posts

Back