Investarms Hawken 50 Cal

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Satokad

Reaction score
Well, I'm going to have to tell my wife I fell in love with another woman. I bought this muzzleloader at a gun show yesterday. Took it out today just to make sure everything worked. I shot about 5 rounds of PRB over 50 gr of T7 and I have to say that I love everything about it. It was even easy to clean (of course, it should be after only 5 rounds). It loaded very easily. I hit what I was aiming for 4 out of 5 times without a rest of any kind. Can't wait to get it sighted in to see what it'll do.
This whole muzzleloading experience is really kind of fun.....addictive, but fun.

Satokad said:
Well, I'm going to have to tell my wife I fell in love with another woman. I bought this muzzleloader at a gun show yesterday. Took it out today just to make sure everything worked. I shot about 5 rounds of PRB over 50 gr of T7 and I have to say that I love everything about it. It was even easy to clean (of course, it should be after only 5 rounds). It loaded very easily. I hit what I was aiming for 4 out of 5 times without a rest of any kind. Can't wait to get it sighted in to see what it'll do.
This whole muzzleloading experience is really kind of fun.....addictive, but fun.
I have the Cabela’s Sporterized Hawken made by Investarms. I’ve had it for years but never shot it much. Sounds like you got a great gun, can’t wait to see how it shakes out for you.

I also have a .54 Cabelas Sporterized Hawken and love the gun very accurate, killed a buck and doe with it 1st day I hunted with it..
also have the Investarms Hunter Carbine 22 in. barrel I believe, .45 1:24 twist that's just scary accurate with Ed Mehligs 350 gr conical. They are really nice guns.

Jackalope said:
Satokad said:
I have the Cabela’s Sporterized Hawken made by Investarms. I’ve had it for years but never shot it much. Sounds like you got a great gun, can’t wait to see how it shakes out for you.

Back