Nosler Sabot help

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silentstalker

Reaction score
So I shoot a CVA Kodiak. I just bought a nice scope for it and am preparing to work up some loads. Does anyone know what sabot is sold with the Nosler 250 gr. SHOTS or Nosler 300 gr. Partition HG? It is a 4 petal black sabot with what appears to be a 5 etched in the base??

The reason I ask is I am a fan of the PT. but, although they are a .451 slug, they are hard to load in my muzzleloader.

In the past with my old 1x scope I have had success with the Low drag SST and the Scorpion PT with a Harvester crushed rib sabot and they load great!

Next question, can I use the Harvester crushed rib or another sabot with those Noslers successfully?

Thx Ron!

Does anyone know if Nosler supplied the mmp -12 or the mmp -24 sabot with the 260 gr. Partition HG?

I shoot the Partition 260 HG with the HPH24 sabot. I have a T/C with a pretty tight bore, and the 12's will not load. 24's are nice and snug, but shoot very well.

Back