TC's Clear View powder measure

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
love them also! I always watch the ML supplies at stores after the season to watch when they mark down prices. A few years ago they marked those all the way down to $1, I bought them all. Why do I need 6 of them...cause...

Walmart always has them on clearance after hunting season. They are tough to read numbers though.

Both my son and I use them, and like them. We've used them weighing both Triple Seven powder and BH209 without any issue. As for the numbers being difficult to read, we have no trouble, but I have seen where folks have coloured in the numbers and lines to make them more easily read.

Admittedly it is the only powder measure I've ever used, but I can't see any opaque or brass model being as easy to use. It is nice to actually be able to see the charge in the measure before dumping it down the muzzle.

When you compare the T/C Clear View to the cheap ones, there is a difference in the plastic thickness. I do use a T/C Clear View measure with the cut off spout. But I have a brass one I like too.

Back