Cabelas aluminum swivel handle range rod

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GM54-120

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
Global Moderator
Supporting member
Reaction score
I picked one up tonite for $19.99. It appears to be solid and came with both a 45 and 50 jag.

Its a bit long but i have barrels from 20 to 29" so i got it. Seems to be fairly solid but the handle swivel could be a bit better. Im sure a little washer/s and lube will make it about perfect.

I used it to clean the Accura and it really feels strong.

Not bad for a solid 1 piece rod.

I love mine. It makes sighting in and target practice go a lot smoother.

I have one of these and love it. Not a big fan of cabelas but this is a great product.

If you guys are talking about this rotating range rod. https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/cabelas-universal-muzzleloader-range-rod I first found them at eastern Maine shooting supplies in milo maine and asked if I could buy one and they said no because they made them exclusively for cabelas. So when I got home I ordered one and liked it so much I bought another. I use one for my 45cals and the other for my 50’s. I have to say eastern maine is a stand up company because they could have sold me one without anyone knowing. Also if you buy from them you are supporting a small company in a small American town with American workers.

Latest posts

Back