Toolbox

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigge_al

Reaction score
toolbox_zpsf6f358b2.jpg

I ordered this from Walmart had it shipped to my door.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Trademark-Glo ... iewedItems

It has massive space to carry everything to the range and keep all my muzzleloading supplies.
I got my powder in the bottom, bullets in the top tray, cleaning supplies under the tray, drawer to hold starter, lube, and patches.
I was able to combine all my cleaning, and muzzleloading supplies in one mobile container.
Went from 3 containers to 1.
Only down side is it does not separate into different boxes.

I have the next size down for my "Gun Show" box...it is great...I keep telling myself to get another for my ML stuff...its a great way to haul stuff. Congrats

I use a std. dry box sized unit with both a lift out tray on the inside as well as a compartment in the lid. Keeps me so organized at the range and it is in the truck when I hunt in case I need tools or to clean.

Your wal mart link is bad at least currently for me.

The problem I have with I take my stuff to the range is, someone always ask can I borrow_________. It gets real old when you are trying to put the bullets in the same hole. If you say NO, they just don't understand. and Educating is no an option. You cannot teach stupid.

Suggestions
MARTIN

Latest posts

Back