Eagle Rifle Stock Pack

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nugbuk

Reaction score
Eagle Rifle Stock Pack from Green Mountain Tactical makes a great possibles bag.
It is almost infinite adjustable and fits perfectly on my Encore.
It has suede cheek pad. My eyes are perfectly adjusted with the scope and it feels very comfortable to maintain proper cheek weld.
It has enough space to keep your ML accessories with the gun. No need to look through the pockets to reload.
It is very well made and also comes in left-hand model.
Features
? Heavy Duty #9 YKK zippered compartment for extra ammunition or miscellaneous items. The zippered compartment is made from #1000 Denier abrasion and water resistant Cordura? nylon.
? Non-Slip lammy suede cheek pad for "Proper Cheek Weld". Lammy suede will not become slick when wet or dry.
? All binding is double stitched to provide durability.
? 3 adjustable tension straps with Mil. Spec. hook and loop fasteners, which wrap around stock to hold stock pack secure.
P6210099.jpg

P6210100.jpg

P6210103.jpg

P6210102.jpg

I don't suppose those shell loops are big enough to hold the 7cc screw top powder vials that everybody uses? If they did then that little unit would really be the stuff!

Thanks for the info - very helpful!

They had left handed ones - I often have trouble finding left handed gear!

:D :lol:

Eagle Industries sells them with loops for shotguns shells. Probably would be perfect for powder vials/speed loaders!

I am interested in buying this but your link took me to a non related site. Please post current link if available.
Martin

MARTIN LOADER said:
I am interested in buying this but your link took me to a non related site. Please post current link if available.
Martin

This topic was from 2006. Its quite possible the link is no longer valid.

Back