Midsouth Shooters Supply

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corncob

Reaction score
I've placed two orders with them in the last month and they are now my first choice supplier.

Included in order #1 were two Power Rods. The day after I placed the order, I discovered that one was the wrong length. When I called in, they went the extra mile, fixed my error, and I received the complete order a couple of days later.

Order #2 was placed on Labor Day (9/4), and I received it 9/7. That's delivered from Clarksville, TN to central Iowa in 3 business days without asking for expedited shipping.

Bass Pro seemed to take a long time(too long), and Cabela's seems to take longer each time I order.

I would also add that Midsouth's website seems to be the most user friendly of any I have shopped.

Two thumbs up, 3 atta boys and 4 atta girls for Midsouth.

BR's from the cob pile

I've been ordering from Midsouth Shooters for about three years and they are my first choice. I shop price from about three places and about 95% of the time they are the cheapest. Another thing is that they charge REAL shipping cost and not a inflated one. Great place to do business! :wink:

i have been ordering all of my blackpowder components from them: sabots, boolets, etc. never had a problem, and great prices

Musta made an impression the first time I contacted them about a product that wasn't exactly as described, because the second time I contacted them about a similar situation (a couple of years later) the fellow remembered me. :shock: 8)

It was all friendly - I was right both times but that didn't help much. :?

Good people though... and some of the best prices/selection to be found.

I've used Midsouth for many years and have always been impressed.

have been using them for years both for ml and reloading supplies - never had a problem and better prices then Midway

Yep, they have been good to deal with for a long time. I always check with Midsouth when I'm looking for shooting items.

Back