Eberlestock Gunslinger backpack

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CORVAIR

Reaction score
http://www.eberlestock.com/GS05%20Gunslinger.htm

I bought this backpack two years ago and it is absolutely the best backpack I have ever owned. Very well made, extremely durable and is almost completely waterproof with the optional raincover installed.
Note: the scabbard cover is not the same as the raincover. the raincover stretches over the entire backpack
Padded shoulder straps and padded back make it very comfortable with the heaviest of loads.
It also holds an incredible amount of gear and has multiple internal storage areas.

The most important feature though is it's ability to carry your rifle in a very protected, but quickly removeable way.

Buy one and you won't be sorry! :D :D

+1 on the Gunslinger pack. I have had one also for a couple years. I like how I can strap multiple layers of clothing to the pack with the supplied and attached straps even when the interior of the pack is loaded. The scabbard portion of the pack is great for the walk in or out in the dark when hanging onto the gun is not needed or when dragging a deer.

The white interior is handy for spotting lost items also. Well made.

Latest posts

Back