My first Pontoon Sturgeon trip this year.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idahoron

Reaction score
I got out to Sugar cube creek today. Air temp was in the low 50's and the water was 42 degrees. I fished for 3 hours. I got a couple of bites but I think they were squaw fish. I saw a couple on the fish finder but they were not on the bottom.
This is the first trip I have made this year. I am now using No ethanol gas and it runs great. I put in a new spark plug and I am ready for the season. I took some pictures even though I was not successful. Ron

3-1-1302small_zps9e348866.jpg

3-1-1303small_zps26b2293b.jpg

Looks great Ron. I'm getting the urge, but have to wait a bit longer....18" of ice to contend with at the moment :roll:

looks like a lot of fun. I have to wait for them to get the cars and trucks off the ice. They were all over the Chequamegon Bay today, out fishing. Then the ice has to break up, shift, move out, and then a person might get a boat in.

I sure like that pontoon.

Also a person I know who fixes small engines for a living told me to never EVER use any gasoline in small engines that contain ethanol. He said that is the fastest way to engine troubles and starting problems. So I keep special gas can fill with Shell Premium Gasoline. I use that in my chainsaws, outboards, rotor tiller, lawn mower, ATV, wood splitter, and weed eater. The stuff with any ethanol I burn only in my truck.

The Coleman says you can use ethanol but you have to treat it and you have to empty the tank after using it. I found a station that has the good stuff and now I am running it in all 5 of my cars and trucks. Ron

Latest posts

Back