Jigs in Rapala colors

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrTom

Reaction score
3B0nmG8.jpg

These are done in the Shiner head and the tear drop head in both 1/16 and 1/8 ounce sizes. Rapala colors have been catching fish for decades and I finally decided that some jigs should wear a couple of the colors that do me good in open water.

Great looking jigs. You know your teasing us don't you?

Sent from my ME301T using Tapatalk

More like I am teasing myself. I am looking out the window that faces my bird feeders and neighbors house and can't hardly see either with the wind whipping yesterday's snow around. We got about 7" of fluff late yesterday and today its just above the zero mark with 25-35 mph sustained wind. Gusts are some thing else. When I blew snow this morning I was getting about a 150 foot plume of snow out of the blower chute.....out of the driveway and down into the park. I like that trade-off. Trust me....I'd rather be fishing.

Winter is tough on us old guys. Cabin fever has set in at my house. Two months to go but I think we ll make it.

Mr Tom you make some fine looking jigs. I wish you would put an assortment pack in the classifieds. Cabin fever is in full swing here, my entertainment is watchin the pups jockey for position in front of the stove.

+2 ON WHAT HE SAID. If word got out then all the bait & tackle shops around would be hounding him to fill their orders. Tom wouldn't have time to fish or hunt. All kiding aside those jigs do look fantastic.

I'll give it some thought, but really I'm not looking for any sales and certainly am not going to make a job of it. I take care of a couple small shops and some buddies' needs and that's about enough for me. Getting old and cranky, but the tackle making helps keep me in touch with the fishing while the snow flies.

I had some skin cancer issues back in October and was told then that they got it all. I had a check-up yesterday and now they're talking radiation treatments and possibly chemo...both totally un-expected tid bits that I really didn't need to be handed. The ball is rolling on this and now I have to see where its headed. Not very happy camper right no.

We will be praying for you daly.

MrTom said:
I had some skin cancer issues back in October and was told then that they got it all. I had a check-up yesterday and now they're talking radiation treatments and possibly chemo...both totally un-expected tid bits that I really didn't need to be handed. The ball is rolling on this and now I have to see where its headed. Not very happy camper right no.

An up-date to this. I underwent a risk assessment and its been determined that I am fine as long as what I had doesn't recur. No radiation or chemo, thank God.

Thankyou Lord for answered prayers. Great news Tom.

Back