Newspaper article featuring me

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrTom

Reaction score
My tackle-making and community involvement has earned me some attention in the local news paper over the years and recently an outdoor writer called and asked if I'd show him how I make plastic baits, those used for ice fishing in particular, so we set a date and did just that. The timing was perfect given a nice warm-up so working in the garage wasn't like working in the tundra. He got the grand tour from pouring the raw plastic , thru the mixing process, the cooking process right thru the injection process and removing and trimming the baits from the molds.

He got to keep what we made that morning and he and another fella took the baits fishing and ended up with quite a mess of sunfish that made their two dinners.

Here's a link for the article for any who might want to read it.

http://www.postbulletin.com/sports/outd ... ec321.html

Great article there Mr Tom, made my day.

Sent from my ME301T using Tapatalk

Very cool, congrats. You really do need to get some in the classifieds.

X2 what he said. Id love to have an assortment of those and would be willing to pay 3x the cost plus shipping. If that not enough then just name your price. Ive gots to have some of them.

Sent from my ME301T using Tapatalk

Congrads on the article Mr Tom! :applause: Those baits sure are great looking and they obviously work great too! :yeah:

Latest posts

Back