Hi yall from Augusta

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

0le phart

Reaction score
Well almost..l am just across the river in South Carolina...New to ML shooting.0r shall we say ''renewed''.. l have an H&R 58 l bought about 30yrs ago. l hunted with it one season and killed a nice little 6 point...Somehow l got side tracked with CF rifles and handguns as my weapon of choice for deer... Anyway all this changed about a month ago when l spied this nib Ruger 0fficers 77/50 and now its mine. Am still debating whether to shoot it or just look at it for awhile..So l will be doing way more reading than writing..thanks for having me

0p

:D

Good mornin' and welcome to the group :!: Glad you found the hang out. Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Ray........... :yeah:

Welcome back. I stray every once and a while to the centerfire world but a dark thirty when I am getting ready to head out to the deer stand I always reach for a front stuffer!

Post up some pics of that Ruger if you get chance, we like pics.

welcome to the forum and the sport again. I am sure you will find the bug like the rest of us, for shooting these things.

Latest posts

Back