New from ohio

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scooter079

Reaction score
Hello all I'm new to the forum but have been shooting muzzle loaders since I was about 10. I have always owned flintlocks and now joined the forum for advice on my newly acquired encore. As it stands now the set up will be dnz low mounts, vortex crossfire II and Tc encore. Hope she shoots well and look forward to talking to you all.

Scooter079, welcome aboard.
Scooter079 you will find many here are solid in facts plus some of the best data online.
from pro staff to the weekend hunter. i feel this is one of the main reasons this site has made it
to rise above the milk online and be the cream of the crop so to speak.
i have no info to add on your weapon as i personally do not have this one of this flavor.
again welcome to the site, pull up a chair and share your wealth!
to be shooting from age of ten with a base knowledge from flint-50 cal inline
you SIR are gonna fit in like a key here.

Welcome to the Forum it's good to have you. There are some guys here shooting the Encore platform rifles with great results. I'm sure they can help you fine tune the mechanics of the rifle and your loads. So Pull up a chair and stay a while. :D

:D

WELCOME to the group :!: Great place to hang out and learn, laugh, read stories and view pics. Good bunch of guys here :yeah:

Ray............ :wink:

Latest posts

Back