Hello from Alaska

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alaska viking

Reaction score
Alaska Viking, here, and just joined the site. Total newbie to the muzzle loader world. Have been lurking for a couple of weeks, perusing lots of GREAT information on this site.
Am currently researching in-lines for my first purchase, and have likely settled on a TC Impact.

8)
How you doing Alaska? Glad you could join group. WELCOME :!: :!: :!:
T/C's are OK buy I'm a CVA guy myself. In my book the accuracy is second to none and now with the nitrite barrels, rust is a thing of the past both inside and out.......... CVA will replace your rifle if any rust forms inside or out. Just food for thought :think:

Ray........... :yeah:

welcome to the forum. Its great to have you here. The T/C Impact I am sure will be a great entry level rifle and give you years of service.

That is what I'm looking for. I have been a rifle hunter for decades, a bow hunter for about a decade, and am now shooting crossbows. Muzzy's are next. Bears and Sitkas, mostly. Will keep all posted as to how it rolls. Hope it's alright if I post pics of various successes. I have a hard time sizing pictures for a forum like this, but will try.

Welcome to the Site! Glad you found us. Yes We Love Pics of successes! :yeah:

One good way to post pics is to have an off site host such as Photobucket to place your pic, then you just place a link to the img file in your post here and the pics show up, verses uploading direct to the site.

Welcome!! I made the trip to Alaska back in 1999 if memory serves. Talk about heaven on earth, beautiful hardly covers it! We did some salmon fishing while bald eagles flew overhead. If I was a young man again I would seriously consider moving there, but would have to kidnap the other half, so better not! Seriously though this is a great site, you will hopefully learn a few things here, just have to be patient with some info and filter out the rest.

Latest posts

Back