Hi I'm Oscar

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Subo2007

Reaction score
Hello my name is Oscar and I am from Spain. Currently hunt partridges, rabbits, hares and wild boars also with a 12 gauge shotgun repeater I want a gun for hunting wild boars specified fixed position but a rifle breech is very expensive for me and seeing that the prices of black powder rifles called inline've decided to buy one and why I'm in this forum. I hope to obtain information about these weapons and their use.

Subo.

:D

WELCOME ABOARD :!: :!: Glad you could join us. :partyman: You'll learn a lot here as well as laugh. Enjoy your stay.

Ray.............. :yeah:

I would go with CVA. I sighted in an Optima for a friend last fall and it is a great shooter. I think the design of CVA IS something a new shooter will appreciate. These are the reasons that I just ordered one.

Welcome aboard. Take a look at the new to muzzle loading section, a lot of good articles to start with.

Subo2007 said:
Hello my name is Oscar and I am from Spain. Currently hunt partridges, rabbits, hares and wild boars also with a 12 gauge shotgun repeater I want a gun for hunting wild boars specified fixed position but a rifle breech is very expensive for me and seeing that the prices of black powder rifles called inline've decided to buy one and why I'm in this forum. I hope to obtain information about these weapons and their use.

Subo.

Which model CVA inlines are available to you in Spain?

Do you have a link to a website in Spain that sells CVA inlines?

Welcome to the forum. Its good to have you here. I hope we can answer all your questions.

So what inline brands and sabot bullet brands are available to you?
What are your powder options?

bestill said:
So what inline brands and sabot bullet brands are available to you?
What are your powder options?

On the website he linked there are no CVA/Bergara Rifle inlines or any Dikar ML for that matter. Only Ardesa/Traditions and some Pedersoli sidelocks/flintlocks. Bergara is huge compared to Ardesa or at least they are here.

They did show a fair selection of the Traditions/Parker line of BE and older Hydracon bullets

Sounds like traditions and Parker is his only choice. Powder?

I found some Sierra .4515 300gr SPs and the Traditions branded MMP sabots on his link. I think the sabots are MMP shorts which will likely be very tight. I didnt see any powders.

Its very strange i cant find any Bergara inline MLs anywhere on Spanish websites including Dikar's. Not even a ML barrel for the Apex. :think:

There seems to be a importer in Spain for Barnes bullets and Thompson Center
BORCHERS
Hard to make recommendations when don't know what is available in Spain especially powder.

The truth is that in Spain the issue of weapons is severely restricted. I try to get in touch with Armory Trelles to request a catalog of black powders that are available; but I fear that the variety will not be large.

regards,

Subo,

Welcome to the Forum Oscar! It is always great to here from guys that like muzzleloaders from different countries.

Latest posts

Back