New Guy from Michigan

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FASHOOTER

Reaction score
My name is Jim I have been shooting Muzzleloaders for awhile currently own a couple Kahnke guns and a Knight Master Hunter. I have am thinking about getting the new Knight Ultra-Lite and possibly an omega. Muzzleloaders are about all I use after bow season here in Michigan.

Welcome to the forum Jim. Good to have you. And I understand the need for another rifle. Believe me, I understand. Good to have you here.

FASHOOTER said:
Really want that ulta-lite I touched one yesterday!
Welcome to the Forum! Glad you found us.

So you touched one and it did not follow you home? :wink: Don't think I could do that. Well one followed me home and I did not touch it till It got here. :lol:

Be very carful. This is one Very addicting sport! :D :yeah:

Matter of factly you might find it so addictive you'll give up other weapons. I'm currently trying to get my hands on a .32 for squirrels. :shock:

fellow Michigander here, "all I use after bow season" hah,sounds about right! I have an Omega.. I want another one and I don't know why.I have a brand new disc extreme and built a 450 bushmaster AR and a I still want an ultra lite...? and I plan to take a deer with the hawken.. if there are any tags left after bow season! welcome!

The 450 bushmaster is very popular around my area for gun season. I have seen some very nice builds on the AR platform

Latest posts

Back