Old Newbie Getting Back Into It

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fiddler

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I had a T/C Renegade back in 1982, sold it a couple of years later, and now am getting back into it again. A lot has changed in the muzzleloading world since those days! :shock:

Fiddler said:
Hi everyone!
I had a T/C Renegade back in 1982, sold it a couple of years later, and now am getting back into it again. A lot has changed in the muzzleloading world since those days! :shock:

Welcome to the forum Fiddler (Love your forum name). You are correct, allot has changed but you can get up to speed real quick here. Ask away!

:wink:
WELCOME ABOARD :!: :!: :!: Glad you joined the group.

Ray............. :yeah:

halloflin said:
Fiddler said:
Hi everyone!

Welcome to the forum Fiddler (Love your forum name). You are correct, allot has changed but you can get up to speed real quick here. Ask away!
Glad you like my user name. For thirty years I was a nightclub musician. Played fiddle and harmonica in Country and Southern Rock bands. In fact, the avatar assigned to me reminds me of a harmonica mouthpiece. I think I'll keep it!

Welcome from Indiana. We know you will enjoy this forum, I sure do.

Latest posts

Back