Hello and Happy New Year from Minnesota!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DakotaDon

Reaction score
Hello to one and all!!

My name is Don and I hail from Dakota County in the great state of Minnesota! I have recently become the proud owner of my first muzzleloader :D Due to a rockin' price from Cabelas I know own a gun I have looked at for a long time; a CVA Optima V2 pistol! I am in the process of getting the other items that I will need to get this to the range and am very excited to get it dialed in for muzzleloader season fall of '17.

Welcome Don, muzzleloading is a great sport. Enjoy.

Happy New Year to you also! That sounds like a nice weapon.

Welcome to a great place to read and learn about what may save your life when it comes to shooting ML. How close are you to Lake Winnie???? or Bena Mn.

Hey sqezer! My home town is Bemidji. As far as Bena is concerned I was through there on the 22nd. A landmark you will probably remember is the little store on he North side of Hiway 2; it hasn't changed and is still painted in red, white, and blue. I've fished Winnie a few times too :D

Welcome from a fellow Minnesotan. I have come close to buying one of those pistols many times. Enjoy!

Latest posts

Back