Hello from Alberta Canada...again

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sgt. Recoil

Reaction score
This is my 2nd kick at the cat. Lost my account a few years back when I changed my email address.
But now I'm back with a different username, before I was "Huntsman".
So hello y'all :)

Welcome back. Anything specific bring you back?

Welcome back! Great place to hang out and chat about ML.

I always had a dream to come up to Alberta to Black Bear hunt, but don't know if it will ever happen. :(

ShawnT said:

I always had a dream to come up to Alberta to Black Bear hunt, but don't know if it will ever happen. :(

They're bigger on Vancouver Island ;)

Sgt. Recoil said:
ShawnT said:

So I heard but I would love to get a Cinnamon and they only have Black on Vancouver Island as I understand it. But I would like to go there too. Plus Saskatchewan for Large Bucks Too many dreams too little money. :(

ShawnT said:
Sgt. Recoil said:
ShawnT said:

So I heard but I would live to get a Cinnamon and they only have Black on Vancouver Island as I understand it. But I would like to go there too. Plus Saskatchewan for Large Bucks Too many dreams too little money. :(
Aint that the truth!
We have some nice big bucks here in Alberta too ;)

Welcome from central Indiana.

Sent from my ME301T using Tapatalk

Back