Hi From Oregon

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrPill

Reaction score
Been hunting for a several years (36+) now, mainly archery and rifle, but the last 5 years a few muzzy hunts sprinkled in when I can draw, with a doe and buck for my success. I started with Knight Wolverine and have since acquired a Knight MK-85 stainless with laminate stock, and have now moved on to Whites, picking up Mod 97 UM and a 97 Whitetail hunter (yes it does get addicting, but in love with the Whites from now on). I have drawn a couple great tags in Oregon this year for deer and elk and hope to break in the Ultra Mag with some trophy's! Joined for all the extra information, hints, loads, and enjoy seeing the success of others as I still consider myself a newbie and have a lot to learn. Thanks everybody!

Those are all great rifles but I too have a White UM and that has to be one of my favorite all time rifles. With big lead it is a hard rifle to beat. Welcome to the forum. Great to have you here.

Welcome from central In. Sounds like you have some great hunting out there.

Back