old hillbilly checkin' in

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubba.50

Reaction score
howdy from the hills of southwest Va. seems all the forums I'm on are either slow as January mud, tryin' to be the next Facebook, or the inmates are runnin' the asylum. so when my Idaho buddy who also recently joined up told me about this place I thought I'd give'er a look.

mostly shoot old T/C side hammers these days with some type conical bullet 'cause I just personally don't care much for roundballs & all the mess that goes with'em. I've had a few Knight & T/C inlines and liked them right well but just warn't the same. but I would like to replace the 54cal Thunderhawk I foolishly sold.

well, enough drivel for now I guess. off to check the place out a bit. luck & have a good'en neighbors, bubba.

Welcome to the forum. Its good to have you. Lots of great guys on this board and tons of info to be shared.

Hey there bubba.50! Good to see ya!! Hopefully this forum picks up momentum, none of the Muzzleloader forums seem to be doing much? Summer time and everyone is out in it. Again, good to see ya here Ole friend!!

Welcome bubba, from central Indiana.

Sent from my ME301T using Tapatalk

Welcome Bubba 50. I gotta tell ya ole Bubba is a straight shooter! I bought a TC lock an a Renegade stock off him on another forum and very well pleased with that, no issues, etc.

This place will pickup about September when it starts to cool off an the hunting itch begins to reappear. Glad you made it Bubba!! I've been here a few years and mostly have White inline rifles and one shotgun.

Kick off yer shoes an sit a spell....

Welcome aboard! And that's right it will pick up in here when it cools off. I had time to shoot today and thought about grabbing a ML. Being 90 degrees and sunny I grabbed a .22 pistol instead. Shot about 80 shots and was dripping with sweat. Glad I didn't break out a smokepole.

thanks all. appreciate the kind words & well wishes. :yeah:

03mossy said:
Welcome aboard! And that's right it will pick up in here when it cools off. I had time to shoot today and thought about grabbing a ML. Being 90 degrees and sunny I grabbed a .22 pistol instead. Shot about 80 shots and was dripping with sweat. Glad I didn't break out a smokepole.

don't know how summer is in your area but, if it's anything like here in the hills, some days the humuggity is almost as high as the thermo-meter. walkin' outside is more like swimmin' in hot thin water.

Back