Hey from the Green Mountains.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I joined some time ago but for some reason never introduced myself. So here goes.
I've been shooting muzzleloaders since the mid 80's I think. Started with a T/C Seneca in .45, I should've stopped right there but I got it in my head that I needed a .50 so I bought a T/C White Mtn Carbine. I hated that gun, the trigger was awful, the sights too coarse...,
I went from there to inlines, first a Black Diamond in .45, which I liked well enough until I scoped it. With a scope access to the breach is poor.
Then I bought a Traditions Pursuit XLT, I like pretty much everything about it so as my daughters got old enough to hunt with muzzleloaders, I've bought 3 more.
Then I picked up a used T/C Triumph a year ago, it's nice enough but a bit awkward compared to the Pursuits.
Lastly, a couple months ago I picked up an unfired T/C Seneca in .45 just to bring myself full circle.
My next purchase will be a .36 Seneca gun or barrel.

That's about it, I live in the Green Mountain state with my wife and 3 daughter, we hunt deer, turkeys, ducks and geese and fish a bit.

QuinnTheEskimo said:
I joined some time ago but for some reason never introduced myself. So here goes.
I've been shooting muzzleloaders since the mid 80's I think. Started with a T/C Seneca in .45, I should've stopped right there but I got it in my head that I needed a .50 so I bought a T/C White Mtn Carbine. I hated that gun, the trigger was awful, the sights too coarse...,
I went from there to inlines, first a Black Diamond in .45, which I liked well enough until I scoped it. With a scope access to the breach is poor.
Then I bought a Traditions Pursuit XLT, I like pretty much everything about it so as my daughters got old enough to hunt with muzzleloaders, I've bought 3 more.
Then I picked up a used T/C Triumph a year ago, it's nice enough but a bit awkward compared to the Pursuits.
Lastly, a couple months ago I picked up an unfired T/C Seneca in .45 just to bring myself full circle.
My next purchase will be a .36 Seneca gun or barrel.

That's about it, I live in the Green Mountain state with my wife and 3 daughter, we hunt deer, turkeys, ducks and geese and fish a bit.
Welcome to the forum!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome from central Indiana

Sent from my ME301T using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back