new muzzleloader owner

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello y'all, just became a proud owner of a CVA Wolf and figured this forum would be good to join to collect info on my journey... If you all kindly wouldn't mind to check my question under inline section I would appreciate the feed back.

Welcome aboard! Great place for questions by the way.

Welcome from central Indiana, good to have you join in.

Sent from my ME301T using Tapatalk

You were here before i found the sight,welcome to the forum.have 2 wolfs myself and a triditions DEERHUNTER, all 3 are .50 cals.Like the way the wolfs shoot magnum loads.The deerhunter have not shot yet,maybe this weekend.I've only shot pellets in the wolfs,going to try loose powder next.Like the way the sidelock looks on the deerhunter hope the #11 primers have enough power to ignite the charge of powder with no problems,already looking into a conversion to 209 primers for it,someone on here told me about a MAG SPARK checked it out and will decide after i shoot the #11's.Was at walmart this morning buckhorn 209 powder $36.00 for 10 ounces will not me shooting that gold powder.{ should be gold for that much money}.I will keep an eye out here see what your shooting out of your wolf>Did you get the quick removal breech plug,I've got one didn't work to good after 5 shots.One think very important after shooting clean everything including the firing pin chambers,puting it off is real bad news.

Latest posts

Back