onboard

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MIKEEE169

Reaction score
Bearman 49 here just signed up.well lets see some personal info: 68 yrs.old married 3 kids and a ton of grand kids and great gran kids to.love to hunt and fish live in kentucky borned in il.lot of land to hunt down here but hilly.Was just sighting in my crossbow when i started thinking about muzzle loading.
I own 3 ml's 2 cva wolf's magnums and the the deer hunter from traditions,all 3 50 cal's the wolfs have 1:28 and the traditions 1:48 twist.have some Q's on the tradition and a lot of Q's on loading.when i frist moved to ky. I heard they have bear and elk down here didn't know they were on the east end of the state tho.purchased a 7mm rem mag didn't want to walk to far to get the animal.will use it on white tail to.will read a lot of the posts already here so i won't ask to many Q's that have been asked before,hope to enjoy the forum.

Welcome from central Indiana. Great bunch of men here, all are willing to share tips and techniques to make us better shooters = better hunters.

Sent from my ME301T using Tapatalk

Welcome to the Forum, Glad you found us! Lots of great info shared freely here! :wink:

Welcome, stopped at Mammoth Cave back in August. I also recently watched the entire series of 'Justified' on Amazon Prime. After that, I feel a kinship with KY(the State, not the lube).

Back