New member from Kansas

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K2KC

Reaction score
Been lurking for a while now, so thought I might as well take the plunge.

Mid 50's, love to hunt western big game, Kansas whitetail, upland, and waterfowl. Rifle, bow, shotgun. Have been out of ML for about 20 years. Just got back from my first trip to Alaska on a drop in caribou hunt, outstanding.

Picked up a ULA 50 cal recently and looking forward to a lot of reading, asking questions, learning, and becoming proficient with it. Hopefully be ready in time for the 2018 season.

Thanks for your time.

Welcome aboard. Pretty nice ML you picked up to get back into it. Should be a fun journey.

Welcome to the group. There has been alot of improvements in muzzleloading in the last 20 years. Great to have you.

Sent from my ME301T using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum seems like a lot of knowledgeable people on here that have been into muzzle loading for a long time.Me i'm a newbie just like you,did you get an animal in alaska?

Bearman,

Yes, sir. We went 4 for 4 on nice bulls. Only issue was, the grizzlies were hungry and we lost basically 2 'bou worth of meat. Northern Brooks Range, experience of a lifetime.

Thanks for the welcome all.

Back