Hello from wisconsin

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1arrowshort

Reaction score
Hello, my name is John and as the title says, I live in Wisconsin. I've been an avid hunter for 15+ yrs, mostly archery. I inherited a knight bighorn and a bunch of supplies 2 yrs ago and finally put a few rounds through it last year (after a lot of reading here!) Never shot or loaded one so I was a little reluctant. After i pulled the trigger that first time i was hooked. Hope to get it fine tuned before this years deer season so I can bag my first ML deer! Glad I found this site, very informative. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Welcome from central Indiana.

Sent from my ME301T using Tapatalk

1arrowshort said:
After i pulled the trigger that first time i was hooked.

Funny hot that happens Huh? :lol: Think your hooked now, wait till you bag your first deer! :wink:

Welcome to the Forum! This is a great site with great guys always willing to help and share their knowledge!

ShawnT said:
1arrowshort said:
After i pulled the trigger that first time i was hooked.

Funny hot that happens Huh? :lol: Think your hooked now, wait till you bag your first deer! :wink:
!

Exactly! The moment you pull the trigger and your trying to see through the smoke to see your deer laying there. Nothing better.

Welcome to the forums!

Re: RE: Re: Hello from wisconsin

muskrat30 said:
Welcome. I'm originally from the Northern U.P. of MI, but have been in WI a good while.
I hunted deer up in the U.P. about 15 yrs ago. Stayed in ontonogan, hunted the porcupine Mtn. Area down by the lake. My buddy shot a nice 8 pt. And we had to quarter it to get it up out of there. It was a fun hunt even though I didn't fill my tag.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back