Hello from the mountains of Virginia

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chrismac

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've been hunting with a CVA staghorn muzzleloader for about four years. I recently upgraded to the CVA Optima v2 and looking to get the best out of it. Thanks for adding me

Welcome aboard! I do not own one yet but pretty sure my next purchase will be a CVA.

Welcome. Where in Virginia? I live just outside of Harrisonburg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the group.

Sent from my ME301T using Tapatalk

There are a couple guys from our neck of the woods on here. Do you hunt locally?

50bowhunter said:
There are a couple guys from our neck of the woods on here. Do you hunt locally?

Yes. This will be my first year in a long time hunting National Forest. I have a couple properties that I have access to here in Lexington.

I used to hunt up at the GW in Highland County every Thanksgiving before kids.

How bout you?

Chrismac said:
50bowhunter said:

Yes. This will be my first year in a long time hunting National Forest. I have a couple properties that I have access to here in Lexington.

How bout you?
I have a couple small properties in Rockingham and Augusta counties. I also have a decent spot over in Orange county I’ve killed some decent bucks. I will be spending a good bit of time in national forest in Augusta myself. I have a couple good bucks on camera and I love being in the mountains. I already killed one buck with the bow so I’m down to one buck tag for west of the blue ridge.

50bowhunter said:
Chrismac said:
50bowhunter said:

How bout you?
I have a couple small properties in Rockingham and Augusta counties. I also have a decent spot over in Orange county I’ve killed some decent bucks. I will be spending a good bit of time in national forest in Augusta myself. I have a couple good bucks on camera and I love being in the mountains. I already killed one buck with the bow so I’m down to one buck tag for west of the blue ridge.

Nice! Good luck this weekend

Back