Hello from East Central Illinois.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOL-INVICTUS

Reaction score
Hello, great forum. I have been hunting with a muzzle loader since the first omega was introduced. My very first shot at game with it was 5 days after purchase of a Bushnell Elite 3200. You can see my sight in shots from the day before on the white board with the orange dot behind me. This buck was taken at 167 yards which seemed unbelievable to a man used to only using foster slugs and a Rem 870. Since that time it has accounted for some magnificent whitetails including this one which was taken at about 10 yards both from the ground sitting against the same tree. I lost access to that property after the land owner, my hunting mentor, passed away. I have never seen deer that big where my property is now but that does not take away from the challenge or the fun. These days i prefer to shoot the smallest thing without spots. I am now 53, wow I was young in those photos, lol.
1aacbefcf2ec005d5ca2381cbf3363ad.jpg
f097c1928aeb02db6f286a3667c674d0.jpg

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

Welcome from central Indiana. You got a couple GREAT deer there. Join in when you feel the need.

Sent from my ME301T using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back