Greetings from New York

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmark

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I'm from NC but live in NY, north of NYC. My son (13 yo) and I shoot target, he shoots competitively and does pretty well. We also have taken up hunting together now that he is old enough in NY (small game for him until next year). And we have been shooting some trap. We have various Rugers (all customized), two Anschutzes, a Rem 1903, a Mosin 91/30 PU sniper, a Mauser K98 (a bring-back from my grandfather - 3d Army), a Rem 700, and other rifles of various sorts. Also a handful of shotguns.

Decided to pick up a ML so I could extend the deer season a bit (no luck so far). Went with a CVA Wolf for starters, seems ok. This has sparked an interested in ML's, and we are now looking at some more traditional guns. Figured I would sign up here. Maybe I can contribute something, but mostly grateful for the opportunity to be here.

Thanks,

jmark

Welcome to the forum, good to have you join in.

Sent from my ME301T using Tapatalk

I'm from NY too, I'm very interested in going hunting with my son. Can you give me some advices? He's 19 years old.

Back